Vice President Emergency Services
Plano, TX 75075 US
This 603-bed acute care facility has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and sub-specialties. The hospital stands as the community’s first comprehensive medical center.
The Vice President of Emergency Services Department assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
- 3+ years of RECENT ACUTE CARE DIRECTOR experience in a LARGE emergency services unit required
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field Required!
- or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Texas State RN license or compact license is required
603 beds – plans to expand to 915
Have EMS control for 14 EMS agencies
High acuity – trauma center, burn center, level 4 maternal
# of Beds: 31
Trauma level: level 1
Volume: 50k visits
No Ems or trauma oversight – reports elsewhere
# FTEs: 71
# direct reports: 1; CNCs – approved 5; filled all but 1
Reports to: CNO
Engagement highest in company – over 90th and satisfaction with nursing
Must be an experienced ED director at a similar size (or close) facility. Not a lot of short tenures; someone who is held accountable to metrics and can speak to them with good results.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Salary Range: Minimum $ 149,494- Max: $180k *Depends on candidates years of experience
Sign-on: CASE BY CASE BASIS PENDING on HR Approval
Relocation: CASE BY CASE BASIS
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 30 years of executive and senior leadership roles in national restaurant chains, Guerrino “Jerry” Ruta is a proven leader. He has helped build successful organizations by effectively sourcing, developing and promoting exceptional people. Jerry is a focused, driven leader who values professional relationships. He is a persuasive, influential communicator who thrives in challenging situations. He has a straightforward, helpful, collaborative approach with recruiting and staffing.
Jerry and his wife, Terry, are Pittsburgh natives and now live in Carver, MN. They have two grown children, Nicole and Augustin.