Senior Accountant, Technical Accounting and Reporting - CPA
Mishawaka, IN 46544 US
Senior Technical Accounting and Reporting Analyst/Accountant/CPA needed for an acute care hospital system.
Must have 5+ years of experience in a similar role as a CPA, Assistant Controller, or Senior Accountant.
Must have up-to-date technical knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting standards and experience reviewing or preparing consolidated financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
Perks & Benefits:
- Monthly Student Loan Repayments
- Medical Benefits
- Dental & Vision Benefits
- Wellbeing Resources
- Financial Wellbeing
- Retirement Benefits
- Life And Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Time Away From Work Program
- Education Assistance
- Benefits For Your Life And Family
- Bachelors REQUIRED
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (required or actively working towards certification)
- Experience reviewing or preparing consolidated financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Experience advising companies on technical accounting matters
- Must have at least 5+ years of accounting experience… preferably in an Assistant Controller or Sr Accountant role.
- Must have experience with cash reporting and benefit cycle.
- Prepare and distribute consolidated financial statements and other internal reports
- Review and prepare internal financial reports and management discussion and analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis and communicate results.
- Review, identify, and explain unusual financial statement fluctuations and coordinate corrective action
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.