Respiratory Therapist (RRT)- Nights
Arlington, TX 76015 US
Fulltime –Nights 7:00pm–7:00am with rotating weekends, 3-12hr Shifts
- Assess, plan, evaluate and provide quality respiratory care to patients in the hospital.
- Perform all aspects and treatment modalities as outlined by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Operate blood gas analyzer, performing QC and daily maintenance; maintain QC and maintenance logs; analyze blood gas samples and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager, or Director.
- All areas of treatment for which they have been deemed and documented to be competent to perform patient care, including but not limited to ED, ICU, NICU, etc.
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required.
- Minimum Associates Degree from an accredited respiratory therapy program
- Minimum 1 year of current acute care hospital critical care experience
- Must be willing to work in both adult critical care and NICU. Will train NICU if not experienced. Will gain lots of experience due to the exposure of many different Traumas, treatment modalities, and Neonatal critical care.
What outside of the job description are you looking for in a candidate?
- Consistent employment, the manager is seeking candidates who will be committed long-term.
- High volume patient experience in a busy critical care environment.
- Team player with a great attitude. Team culture of helping others is very strong.