Remote Inpatient Coder - CCS, RHIA or RHIT Certification
Dallas, TX 75206 US
Acute Inpatient Coding Experience
Must have RHIA, RHIT or CCS Certification
Lead positions also available
Meet Your Recruiter
CEO & COO
Nadia Gruzd is one of the nation’s top global healthcare talent acquisition and recruiting experts. Her expertise enables her to work with hiring managers to help healthcare organizations develop staffing strategies in order to achieve their business objectives.
Nadia has built a unique recruitment methodology based on what she has learned over the past 30 years and she teaches her methodology to in-house recruiters – new and experienced – to enable them to become more confident and professional and fill more direct hire vacancies in a shorter time frame, thereby producing the highest productivity at the lowest cost.
Nadia also teaches hiring managers how to hire, train and manage recruiters to ensure the best results for you and your team.
- Nadia was selected for membership in the Pinnacle Society, a recruiting industry honor society recognizing 75 of the top executive recruiters worldwide
- She was recognized by the California Staffing Professionals Association as California's Staffing Professional of the year
- Nadia received The National Association of Professional Business Women award that recognizes her excellence within the Healthcare Recruitment Industry
- Nadia served on the Board of Directors of NAPS for 2 years. She is a Certified International Personnel Consultant and Certified Employee Retention Specialist.
- Nadia was inducted in the International Professional Business Woman's Hall of Fame for outstanding achievements in Human Resources, Recruitment and Personnel
- Nadia was awarded the honor of Woman of the Year by the American Biographical Institute & its Board of International Research