Registered Respiratory Therapist
Savannah, GA US
*Full time, Perm position Registered Respiratory Therapist Position in Georgia.*
*Shift: Full-Time Days and Night 10 hour shifts with rotating weekends
*Salary starting at $50,000 and goes up per experience
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ALS)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
- RRT/Respiratory Care Practitioner (RRT/RCP), or State Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Associate Degree or higher
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Will accept New Grads
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement facility pays 100% annual match of your contribution from 3% to 9% of pay.
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- and more
Join a Team Saving Lives Daily! Are you a passionate and skilled Respiratory Therapist ready to make a real impact? We're looking for dedicated professionals to join our healthcare family. Apply now to be a part of something truly meaningful, where your expertise matters and your career soars.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandy is currently working on her Bachelor's Degree in business management from Western Governors University. She worked in the dental and vision field before finding her way to becoming a healthcare recruiter.
Brandy and her husband Matt have six children together, Wyatt, Mackenzie, Morgan, Matthew, Dalton, and Macie. And two dogs Luna and Nova. In her free time see enjoys watching her kids show under Future Farmers of America, play softball, and baseball and travel for Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps.
She strives to help find the perfect fit for anyone looking for a career in the health field from entry level to C-Level.