Registered Respiratory Therapist - RRT $15k Sign On
El Paso, TX 79902 US
Acute Care Hospital - El Paso, TX
Shift: Full-time 7P – 7A, AND 7A – 7P
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) you will perform the critical care and diagnostic procedures utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases on patients of all ages. As a member of the patient focused care team you will be responsible for performing basic respiratory equipment maintenance, quality control measures and other administrative or technical tasks.
6 months Clinical experience in an acute care
Associate’s in Respiratory from an accredited program
Licenses and Certifications:
Current Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
· Current Texas Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) license - MUST HAVE
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification – preferred
· Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification – preferred
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification – preferred
· Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab work, and Emotional support (S.T.A.B.L.E.) Neonatal Education Program Certification – preferred
Up to 15k Sign on bonus available and relocation assistance available for qualified candidate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tim earned his Bachelor’s degree in Finance from Michigan State University and after working for Bank of America & Merrill Lynch for 16 years he found his way to the recruiting world. Prior to joining All Med Search as a Healthcare Recruitment Partner, Tim has managed the recruitment operations in multiple markets in the U.S. and Canada for Gecko Hospitality with the responsibility of securing Restaurant Management professionals for an array of clients.
Tim possesses a strong work ethic and dedication to his career. He loves that he can use all of his previous recruiting and management experience to match the very best Medical professionals with the various Healthcare partners that he works with.
Tim resides in Grand Rapids, Michigan with his wife and 3 children. He enjoys coaching his kids in a variety of sports, playing basketball, camping and following Michigan State basketball/football.