Registered Respiratory Therapist - Full Time
Largo, FL 3770 US
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification preferred (required within 6 months of hire).
- One year previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Shifts: 4 DAY shifts, 1 NIGHTS
- 12 hour shifts, rotating weekends
- Must have 1 year RN exp and 6 months ICU exp ( within the past 2 years)
- Will accept strong critical care nurses (ER, PCU)
- Unit: 10 beds, post op neuro, post stroke
- Ratio: 2:1
- Looking for team player/ good retention
Salary range: $29 (2 year)- $32 (5 years) - 35 (10 years) $41 (max- 17 year) depending on experience
Night Shift diff: $4.50
National cert: $1.50 (CCRN etc.) if they don't have it- facility will set up and pay for it
Sign On: 5k
RELO: 5K if over 500 miles and 2,500 for 100-500 miles
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.