Registered Respiratory Therapist - 1303024
Margate, FL 33063 US
The Respiratory Therapist provides treatment, care and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Delivers and assesses responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Utilizes various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
- Measures ventilator volumes, pressures and blood gas analysis.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition and general acceptance of treatment.
- Performs a variety of duties related to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
- Responds to emergency team calls.
- Educates patients and family members and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Active Florida Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) License required.
- Minimum 1 Year of Level 2/3 NICU Respiratory Therapy Experience Required.
- BLS health care provider, ACLS and NRP required.
- Must be able to treat adults, pediatricis, and newborns.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandon was born in raised in Los Angeles, California where he currently resides. Brandon earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from San Diego State University. Brandon had worked in customer service and sales before finding an opportunity to begin his career in recruiting 3 years ago.
As a recruiter, Brandon finds immense joy in getting to know his candidates and matching their skills and personality with a compatible job and workplace environment. Brandon understands and values that a candidate’s career is an important part of their life and, for employers finding the right candidate can be a challenge. Brandon embraces this responsibility and as a recruiter he is dedicated to providing top level service to every candidate and business that he works with.
Brandon is a big sports fan and grew up playing baseball since he was 4 years old. He credits baseball to building his strong work ethic and drive to succeed. In his free time today he enjoys playing golf, basketball or simply watching a good movie.