Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Sebring, FL 33870 US
Job Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Location: Sebring, FL
The Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) plays a vital role in providing respiratory care to patients in various healthcare settings. RRTs are responsible for evaluating, treating, and monitoring patients with respiratory and cardiopulmonary disorders. This position requires a dedicated and skilled individual who is committed to ensuring the best possible care for patients.
- Evaluate and assess patients' respiratory conditions to determine appropriate treatment plans.
- Administer respiratory therapies, medications, and treatments as prescribed by healthcare providers.
- Monitor and adjust mechanical ventilators and other life support equipment.
- Provide patient education on respiratory conditions and home care techniques.
- Collaborate with healthcare teams to ensure coordinated patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records and documentation.
- Respond to emergency situations and provide immediate respiratory care as needed.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and stay current with industry best practices.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications must be obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Previous experience as an RRT is preferred.
- Night Shift: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- $28.39 - $37.00 per hour - depending on experience
- Evening Shift: $2.25 per hour
- Night Shift: $2.75 per hour
- Weekend Shift: $2.50 per hour
This position in Sebring, FL, offers a rewarding opportunity for registered respiratory therapists to make a positive impact on patients' lives and to be part of a healthcare team dedicated to providing high-quality care. If you are a compassionate and qualified RRT, we encourage you to apply and join our team.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.