Registered Nurse Operating Room
Denver, CO 80220 US
As an OR Registered Nurse, you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered Nurse with us:
· You will bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
· You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in areas as assigned.
· You will assist with post procedure workload including cleaning room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting up for the next procedure.
· You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and delegates in accordance with the competency level of all staff members.
· You may rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only those duties that you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need:
· Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
· Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
· One (1) year minimum experience in the perioperative (OR) setting is required.
· CNOR preferred.
Types of Services: Neuro, Ortho, Vascular, Plastics, Robotics, General, Spine, GYN, Urology. Rose Medical does have a high volume of elective surgeries.
Shift: Full Time Days (8s, 10s & 12s) The latest they have RNs scheduled is 7 PM. Because of the elective nature of cases, the call team covers anything that comes in after 7 PM. Backup call 4 weekends/year.
Total of 23 OR Suites
Facility Size: 422 Beds
Meet Your Recruiter
April has been in Staffing and Recruiting since earning her Bachelors degree in Communication in 2016 from the University of Memphis.
April recently moved to the Atlanta, GA area with her husband and son. She enjoys renovating her home, eating great food, and traveling.