Registered Nurse Operating Room- Varied Shifts
Plano, TX 75075 US
2 Shifts Available:
- Nights (7p- 7A)
- Weekends Only
The RN – Registered Nurse – Operating Room - OR is responsible for assessing the operative nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions, and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN is responsible for providing care, which is appropriate for age-specific (pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics), the developmental and safety needs, the planned procedure, and the anesthetic agent used. The RN will communicate and educate the patient and/or their family members and/or significant others regarding events pertinent to their care. The RN also anticipates and plans for the needs of the surgical team and coordinates the care provided in the Operating Room while maintaining an aseptic and safe environment.
- Minimum of one-year hospital O.R. experience required.
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing - BSN Required
- Must have 2 years of acute care experience in a large hospital - Will not accept ambulatory or surgery experience only
- Heavy Robotics
- Should have experience in working in a busy environment
- Only Level 1 Trauma facility in the area - VERY BUSY