Registered Nurse Operating Room - 704873
Shreveport, LA 71105 US
We are urgently looking for a Lead Charge CVOR Registered Nurse that wants to grow in their career and has some previous supervisory or charge/lead experience. We are a Faith Based Facility with a great reputation amongst staff and patients. We care about our employees, promote from within frequently, offer annual merit increases, and a competitive compensation package that includes a sign-sign on bonus as well as relocation expenses.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Call required – This will be based on number of RNs on team. We currently have 3RNs and this person would be 4 which would be 1 weekend per month and call will be distributed fairly between RN team members
- Heart Holiday Call is required -Equally divided among the circulators.
- Required to float into other service lines if no heart cases.
- Heart call team is ALWAYS the back up to general call team as needed.
- Responsible for managing the preference cards for CV surgeons
- Responsible to coordinate with supply chain ensuring supply needs are here and ready for procedures on CV cases
- Responsible to motivate and encourage a healthy work environment within the CV and OR teams.
- Assist with planning and ensuring proper assignments for CVOR team
Skills and Procedure Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years CVOR RN experience
- Supervisor or Lead/Charge experience
- Experience with the following procedures (Adult): Mitral Valves, Aortic Valves, Tricuspid Valve Repairs, TAVR, CABG, AAA, Endovascular Procedures (Thoracic), TEVAR procedures, Carotid Endarterectomy
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- Responsible and compassionate
- Valid nursing license - Compact/Multi-State Preferred
If you are looking to grow in your career, and this opportunity sounds like the right fit, please reply with your confidential resume right away. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an interview
Job Type: Full-time