Registered Nurse Nicu - 718021
Tucson, AZ 85741 US
Registered Nurse (RN) | NICU | Full-Time | Permanent | Nights | Acute Care Facility - Excellent Culture and Place to Work!
Full time opportunity for an experienced NICU RN | Growing Healthcare Group - 10k Sign On Bonus!
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ Years experience in an acute care facility
- NICU Experience
- RN license in the state of AZ or a compact/multi-state license
- ADN Required, Bachelor's preferre
- Level 3 or 2E experience required, charge experience preferred
This is a full time position working in the NICU department. Nights (3 12 hour)
- The RN assists physicians during examinations and procedures, performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- The RN establishes patient care goals and teaches parents and families to understand conditions, medications, and care needs.
- The NICU RN relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and performs a variety of tasks. Collaborates with other disciplines to provide optimal care. Either directly or indirectly reporting to a nursing supervisor, plans, directs, participates in and evaluates patient care.
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- 10,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Strong team/family culture and great place to work
- Shift Differential Pay
About us: Our Facility includes a 300-bed hospital, four urgent care facilities, a freestanding emergency center and a large physician group, offering you a variety of settings in which to work. Every location is dedicated to providing safe, quality patient care, but more than that is the commitment to employees. It strives to provide a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all staff, whether they care for patients directly or work in a support role. With employee appreciation celebrations throughout the year, opportunities for growth and the satisfaction that you are part of a hospital leading the way with accessible, convenient healthcare in Tucson, we a great place to work.
If this position sound like the right opportunity for you, please reply with your confidential resume. Qualified individuals will be contacted right away for an interview.