Yosemite Lakes, CA 95389 US
Registered Nurses (RN) - Full time, permanent positions at a critical access hospital close to Yosemite National Park.
Registered Nurse, Acute FT - New Grads and experienced RN's are welcome to apply
Department: Acute Nursing (ER, Float, Med-Surg)
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $50 - $65 per hour (depends on Experience)
Excellent Benefits, Paid housing for the first 6 months, $10,000 sign-on bonus and $10,000 for relocation.
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled Registered Nurse to join our Acute Nursing team. The ideal candidate will provide professional nursing care to patients, ensuring the highest quality of healthcare.
- Completion of an accredited nursing program.
- Current valid California RN license or Interim Permit.
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
- Relevant certifications for specific levels (I-IV).
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Administer nursing care to patients.
- Collaborate with healthcare team members.
- Ensure patient comfort and safety.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Comply with all legal and hospital policies.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
CEO & COO
Nadia Gruzd is one of the nation’s top global healthcare talent acquisition and recruiting experts. Her expertise enables her to work with hiring managers to help healthcare organizations develop staffing strategies in order to achieve their business objectives.
Nadia has built a unique recruitment methodology based on what she has learned over the past 30 years and she teaches her methodology to in-house recruiters – new and experienced – to enable them to become more confident and professional and fill more direct hire vacancies in a shorter time frame, thereby producing the highest productivity at the lowest cost.
Nadia also teaches hiring managers how to hire, train and manage recruiters to ensure the best results for you and your team.
- Nadia was selected for membership in the Pinnacle Society, a recruiting industry honor society recognizing 75 of the top executive recruiters worldwide
- She was recognized by the California Staffing Professionals Association as California's Staffing Professional of the year
- Nadia received The National Association of Professional Business Women award that recognizes her excellence within the Healthcare Recruitment Industry
- Nadia served on the Board of Directors of NAPS for 2 years. She is a Certified International Personnel Consultant and Certified Employee Retention Specialist.
- Nadia was inducted in the International Professional Business Woman's Hall of Fame for outstanding achievements in Human Resources, Recruitment and Personnel
- Nadia was awarded the honor of Woman of the Year by the American Biographical Institute & its Board of International Research