Registered Nurse-Intensive Care Nurse (ICU)
Texarkana, TX 75533 US
The staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. In addition, the staff RN contributes to the management of the unit by monitoring unit activities and developing staff.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Acute Care Hospital Experience, Preferred but not required
- Current Registered Nurse License
- BCLS Certification
Bonus & Relocation
- Sign-on bonuses up to $20,000 are available for nurses with 1-year experience or more, paid within 30 days!