Registered Nurse- Patient Care Unit (Pain Management Department)- Days
Houston, TX 77030 US
Days (7a- 7p) 3 12's (Rotating Weekends)
Sign-on Bonus: –up to $10,000 - with a 2yr Commitment
Relocation: - up to $5,000
- applies the nursing process to a group of patients. Evaluates outcomes of patient care consults with other disciplines as required, and adjust the plan of care as necessary to ensure optimal service.
- Ensure appropriate delivery of patient care for a group of patients according to policy and procedure; assigns and/or delegates patient care assignments to licensed and non-licensed nursing staff, based on acuity, needs of the patient, staff availability, and qualifications.
- Participates in and facilitates the case management process and cost containment for patients.
- Cooperates with other personnel to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee relations with collaborative integration of the health care team.
- Demonstrates accountability for direct patient care and evaluation of patient outcomes
- Strongly prefer candidates to have at least 1 year of recent RN experience in acute care (However, they would speak with candidates that have just 6 months of RN experience but it needs to be in acute care)
- RN licensure by the Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Graduate of a licensed, accredited school of nursing, associate, or bachelor’s program.
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.