Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical- Days/Nights
Weatherford, TX 76086 US
- Days:7a-7p (rotating weekends)
- Nights: 7:00pm - 7:00am (rotating weekends)
- Differential: Nights $ 3.75 p/h - Weekend $4.20 p/h
- Sign On Bonus: up to $10k
- Relocation: up to $3,000
You can expect to provide healing to a variety of diagnoses and populations such as post-surgical, orthopedic, and neurological/stroke. The diversity of Med/Surg will provide constant learning and the ability to approach each patient with confidence. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by the ate board of nursing, the state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular and indicated intervals.
- Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration with other health care providers formulates a plan of care and updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports, and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes.
- BSN is Required (However, if candidates only have an ADN they are required to enroll in a BSN program within 6 months of hire and complete it within 36 months)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
- Current BLS and ACLS from American Heart
- Med/Surg certification preferred
- Must have at 1 year of Med Surg experience.
- Willing to speak with candidates that don't have recent acute care experience. However, as long as it is not more than 5 years that they have not been in acute care.
- MUST have acute care experience
- 13 Beds with 8-bed overflow