Registered Nurse - MedSurg (Neuro)- Days/Nights
Arlington, TX 76015 US
- Days 7A-7P Rotating Weekends - 3X12’s
- Nights 7P- 7A Rotating Weekends - 3X12’s
Med Surg Neuro Floor provides care to a group of patients with stroke, epilepsy, and general Neurology conditions. Our fast-paced 26-bed unit is staffed with a team-oriented group of caring Nurses and clinical professionals including Tech support. Our team enjoys exceptional Management support, an Educator on the floor, and opportunities for continued growth and advancement.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. A compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association are required.
- BSN highly preferred
- May look at an ADN candidate if the candidate has several years of MS experience, must be enrolled for BSN within 6 months of hire, and complete the program within 36 months (3yrs). All ADN offers need to be approved by the CNO
- MUST have 1 year of recent acute MS experience to be considered
- The facility is not interested in candidates that have been out of the Hospital environment for a short time, have LTAC or Rehab experience, or any other RN work that is not Hospital-based bedside work. Only candidates that are working at a Hospital now will be considered.
- 35 Beds in Unit
- No Union
- Shift Differential: - Nights $3.75 - Weekend $4.30
- Sign on: -UPTO a $7,500 sign on bonus
- Relocation: $3000 relocation