Registered Nurse - ICU RN Nights
Denver, CO 80012 US
About the unit:
- Four (4) ICU beds.
- This is a great place for RNs who like to set standards while providing white-glove tx.
- Perform and oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Possess strong assessment and clinical skills to oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, MI, Strokes and other patients meeting ICU admissions criteria.
- Excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and decision-making.
- Serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- ADN or BSN.
- ADN does NOT have to be enrolled in BSN program.
Licenses and certifications:
• Current Active Licensure as a Registered Nurse OR Compact license
• Active BLS
• ACLS - within 6 months of hire
- Must have at least 1 year of current, recent ICU/Critical Care experience.
- $27.00/hr (new grad) - $40.50/hr based on experience
- Differentials: Yes
- Send your resume in for an interview as early as next week!
Meet Your Recruiter
Andy is a dedicated and accomplished healthcare professional with a wealth of experience in healthcare management, crisis prevention, and business operations. With over seven years of proven expertise in maintaining patient welfare, safety, and security, Andy has consistently demonstrated exceptional leadership skills and a commitment to excellence.
As a Lean Green Belt Six Sigma certified professional in Healthcare along with Business Management certificates, Andy has adeptly integrated Lean Six Sigma methodologies into healthcare practices. Their proficiency in implementing business techniques and their in-depth knowledge of quality assurance and control have resulted in improved patient experiences and operational efficiency.
In conclusion, Andy is a compassionate healthcare leader with a diverse skill set, a penchant for excellence, and a proven track record of success in managing operations, crisis prevention, and patient care. Their commitment to continuous improvement, strong leadership abilities, and dedication to the well-being of patients and staff make them a standout professional in their field.