Registered Nurse - 642844
Lake Charles, LA 70601 US
Registered Nurse | Cardiac Inpatient | Acute Care Facility | Full-time, Permanent position
This local hospital and community needs your help! Nurses taking travel assignments have caused more of a shortage in our local hospitals. If you are a qualified RN, and feel called to be where you are needed most, we want to speak with you!
**Openings for other units available as well**
Willing to train the right candidate!
Fantastic Opportunity to train into an acute care facility! While hospital experience is preferred, candidates with at least 1 year of RN experience will be considered!
Registered Nurse (RN) for their Cardiac Inpatient Floor. (Other positions available in the ED, ICU, OR, and Med Surg Units)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN license or compact/multi state license
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- At least one year experience in a critical care acute setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
- Competitive Salary based on experience w/ additional Stackable Shift differential pay
- Up to $20K Sign-on Bonus
- Relo package up to $5k (If Applicable)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 180 hours of PTO first year, 260 in years after
- 401k match, retirement and more
- EXCELLENT growth opportunity
To be considered, please reply with your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately!