Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager - Assisted Living/Long Term Care
Seattle, WA 98126 US
Job Title: Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Seattle, WA
Department: Assisted Living/Long Term/Transitional Care – Sister Care
Position Type: Full-Time
Base Salary: $92,227 to $148,928 Annually ($44.34 - $71.60/hr)
Highlights of Working at Our Hospital:
- Easy commute – we're across the street from a major bus line & 5 minutes from the freeway
- Down-to-earth leadership with high engagement and an open door
- Onsite childcare (baby through preschool) at a 20% discount
- Work with a diverse, multigenerational group of caregivers
- Spend your workdays in a beautiful facility with a gorgeous view
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Manager RN to lead our Assisted Living/Long Term/Transitional Care unit at Sister Care. As the Manager RN, you will play a pivotal role in providing high-quality care and ensuring the well-being of our residents in a Long Term Care setting, with a focus on end-of-life care and palliative care programs. This is a dynamic leadership position that requires exceptional nursing and management skills.
- Provide clinical leadership and oversight of the Assisted Living/Long Term/Transitional Care unit.
- Supervise and lead a team of nurses, certified nursing assistants, and support staff, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Ensure the delivery of person-centered, compassionate, and high-quality care to residents in line with established protocols and regulations.
- Collaborate with the Director of Nursing to develop and implement policies, procedures, and care plans.
- Manage staffing schedules, evaluate performance, and provide coaching and mentorship to staff.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and standards related to Long Term Care and end-of-life care.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives, including palliative care programs.
- Act as a resource for staff, providing guidance on complex clinical situations.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and professional growth among the nursing team.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited institution.
- 3 years of experience in a nursing leadership/management role.
- 2 years of experience in a Long Term Care setting, including end-of-life care.
- Washington RN license upon hire.
- National Provider BLS (American Heart Association) upon hire.
- 5+ to 7 years of experience.
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive pay (including holiday pay & shift pay differentials)
- Best-in-class benefits – full medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
- 401(k) plan with employer matching & complementary retirement planner
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement & student loan forgiveness programs
- Wellness & mental health assistance programs
- Voluntary benefits, like pet, auto, and home insurance, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.