Registered Nurse (RN) PCU | Acute care Facility | Will Train
Salem, VA 24153 US
Registered Nurse (RN) PCU | Acute Care Facility | Full Time, Permanent
Up to 10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Fantastic Opportunity to train into an acute care facility! Hospital is willing to consider candidates with ANY RN experience of at least 6 months!
Our progressive care units are for patients who require more medical attention than is available on a general unit, but less than what is required in the ICU. Our board-certified, multidisciplinary team of specialists offer compassionate care for our Medical, Cardiac and Surgical PCU patients.
Each unit offers specialized care for a range of conditions.
- 45-Bed Cardiac PCU*
- Nurse to patient ratios based on acuity (very fast pace) – 4:1
- Patient turnover ranges from 1 – 3 days
- Types of patients on this unit require various drips and rhythm monitoring
- Part of LGMC Shared Governance councils
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- 6 Months of RN experience (will train candidates without acute care hospital experience)
- Current RN license in VA - or compact/multi-multi state license
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Up to 10k sign on bonus
- Shift Differential pay of 3-4$
- Relo assistance