Registered Nurse (RN) Orthopedics- Days & Nights (rotating weekends)
San Antonio, TX 78015 US
Our Orthopedic team in San Antonio, TX is currently looking for nursing professionals who are both skilled and reliable to join us on a full-time permanent basis. This is not a travel/contract role. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Your expertise and dedication will be valued and appreciated in our organization. Thank you for considering this opportunity.
Shift Full-time • Days & Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Location San Antonio, TX
Hourly Payrate $26-$38 p/h based on years of experience (Night($4.00) and Weekend($3.00)
Type of role Permanent
- Our organization provides highly competitive remuneration packages, encompassing both day and night shifts, accompanied by industry-leading benefits. We also offer tuition reimbursement, continued educational assistance, as well as scholarship support for the children of our employees. For those who qualify, we provide relocation assistance. We are committed to ensuring our employees' satisfaction and success through our comprehensive benefits package.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate teamwork, adaptability and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associate, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
- Current RN license in Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- Minimum of 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN in the specialty area of hire.
- Approved for and maintains requirements of the MHS Nursing Clinical Excellence Program RN level IV to include BSN or national certification.
If you feel like you're a good fit for the Orthopedic RN position available at our hospital in San Antonio, TX, we would love to hear from you today.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By responding to our emails, texts, and/ or by submitting your application/ resume, All Med Search has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward. **Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For more help reply “HELP” to your texts or you can opt-out by replying STOP**