Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Bariatric Post-Surgical Unit
Fort Worth, TX 76014 US
Job Title: Nurse Manager - Bariatric Post-Surgical Unit
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Our healthcare facility in Fort Worth, Texas is seeking a dedicated and experienced Nurse Manager for our Bariatric Post-Surgical Unit. This role is integral to the success of our organization and the well-being of our patients. The Nurse Manager will lead a team of healthcare professionals, oversee the daily operations of the unit, and ensure the highest standard of patient care. If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for bariatric care and acute care experience, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead, supervise, and mentor a team of nurses and healthcare professionals in the Bariatric Post-Surgical Unit.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality, patient-centered care in accordance with hospital policies and industry standards.
- Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other healthcare teams to provide comprehensive patient care.
- Develop and implement unit policies and procedures to maintain compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and manage the unit budget, including staff scheduling and resource allocation.
- Participate in staff recruitment, orientation, and ongoing training programs.
- Act as a liaison between the unit and hospital administration, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Monitor and evaluate patient outcomes and implement improvement initiatives as needed.
- Promote a culture of safety and continuous quality improvement within the unit.
- Uphold ethical and professional standards while demonstrating strong leadership skills.
- Graduate of an accredited professional School of Nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required.
- 1+ years of recent leadership experience in an acute care setting, preferably in a Med-Surg unit. Experience in Bariatric Post-Surgical care is highly desirable.
- Candidates with leadership experience in PCU, Critical Care, or Rehab will also be considered.
- Experience managing LVNs in a leadership role is a plus.
- Current Texas RN license or eligible for licensure in the state of Texas.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead a diverse team of healthcare professionals.
- Strong commitment to patient safety and quality care.
- Salary range: Minimum $36.42 per hour - Mid $45.52 per hour - Maximum $54.63 per hour
- Salary is based on years of relevant experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Continuing education opportunities
- Paid time off
- Sign-on bonus offered on a case-by-case basis.
- Relocation assistance offered on a case-by-case basis.
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take on this leadership role in our Bariatric Post-Surgical Unit in Fort Worth, TX, we invite you to apply. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our patients as we provide exceptional care and support for those on their bariatric surgery journey.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.