Registered Nurse (RN)- Mother Baby Unit- Nights
Dallas, TX 75230 US
Full Time Nights (rotating weekends) 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Nights Shift Differentials: $3.75 and weekends $4.20
Sign on Bonus: Up to $7,500 ( with 2-year commitment)
Relocation: $3,000 ( If more then 150 miles from facility with 2 year commitment)
The Mother-Baby / Couplet Care Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for:
- Planning and providing individual goal-directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety, and rights of the individual, family, and community
- Possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
- Is accountable for their practice and care coordination.
- Expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence-based practices.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - REQUIRED MAGNET FACILITY
- Minimum 1-2 Years experience Mother/\Baby, Postpartum required in an acute care facility
- Willing to speak with candidates that don't have recent acute care experience. However, as long as it is not more than 5 years that they have not been in acute care. In addition, it also depends on how many years the candidate has.
- Texas RN licensure or compact license
- Current certification as a BLS healthcare upon hire by American Heart
- STABLE - Required within 6 months of hire
- NRP certification or within 6 months of hire
- 24 modern labor and delivery rooms
- 4 new C-section operating rooms
- 84 Level IV (highest level) NICU rooms, all private
- 12 spacious women’s VIP suites
- 16 women’s medical/surgical rooms
- A Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- A Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- High-risk maternity care at the Maternal-Fetal Institute
- Extensive childbirth preparation courses and prenatal support
- Breastfeeding support with the Texas Ten Step Program
- The only facility in the area with neonatologists and pediatric anesthesiologists on-site 24/7