Registered Nurse (RN)- Medical Surgical- Days/Nights **Multiple Locations
North Richland Hills, TX 76180 US
Days 7:00am - 7:00pm (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
Nights 7:00pm- 7:00 am (rotating weekends) / 3 X12 hrs shifts
Differential: Weekend $4.20 per hour
Sign On Bonus: UPTO a $7,500 - 2yr commitment
Relocation: $3,000 - 2yr commitment
In the Medical-Surgical Unit, you can expect to provide healing to a variety of diagnoses and populations such as post-surgical, orthopedic, and neurological/stroke. The diversity of Med/Surg will provide constant learning and the ability to approach each patient with confidence. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards
• Implements maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care for each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs
• Administers medication, IV therapy, and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner
• Accepts, transcribes, initiates, and carries out physician orders by established policies
• ADN required
• BSN preferred
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
• Current BLS
- Must have at least 2 years of Med Surg experience.
- Willing to speak with candidates that have Acute Med-Surg Experience within the past 3 years.
- LTAC Experience accepted - They are open to LTAC, and LTC if they have Acute care Med/Surg experience at some point at least 1 year of experience as an MS RN is required.
- NO SNF will be considered must be acute care
- Ratio 1:6 - 1:7
**** We also have openings for Registered Nurse (RN) Medical-Surgical (MS) in the following locations: ****
McKinney, Houston. Fort Worth, Dallas, Weatherford, Arlington, Lewisville
Please review each Job Description for Specifications on each Opening!