Registered Nurse (RN)- Emergency Room (ER) - All Shifts
Lewisville, TX 75039 US
Registered Nurse – RN – Emergency Department
We have openings for Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) in the following locations:
Plano, Denton, Fort Worth, Lewisville, North Richland Hills, Irving, McKinney, Dallas, San Antonio, Alpine, Arlington
Days, Nights positions available
Days: 7 am to 7 pm
Nights: 7 pm to 7 am
Mid shifts, 11, 1 and 3
Sign-on bonus: $10,000
Relocation assistance is available for up to $3,000.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse – RN – Emergency Department provides direct nursing care by established policies and procedures. In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN is responsible for assessing the nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions, and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN provides direct care and/or supervises nursing care of LVNs, EMTs, Paramedics, and non-licensed nursing staff. The RN is responsible for providing care consistent with the Nursing Department’s policies, procedures, and standards of practice.
- TX RN license or compact license
- BLS (AHA) certification
- ACLS (AHA) certification. If currently have ACLS (AHA) it must be maintained; if not, it must be obtained within 6 months of hire and then maintained.
- ENPC or PALS (AHA) and TNCC required within one year of hire.
- ASN - Will accept ASN if enrolled into a BSN program and must complete within 36 months (3yrs)
- BSN is preferred
- MUST have a minimum of 1 years of ER experience in a hospital setting
- **(WILLING TO CROSS TRAIN ICU Candidates for this ER ROLE )
- Willing to speak with candidates that don't have recent acute care experience. However, as long as it is not more than 5 years that they have not been in acute care.