Registered Nurse, Pulmonary Unit
Gainesville, FL 32614 US
DAYS & NIGHT AVAILABLE! $20k Sign On Bonus! Relocation assistance available!
As an Acute Pulmonary Registered Nurse, you will play a crucial role in the healthcare team, providing specialized care to patients with acute pulmonary conditions. Your primary responsibilities will include assessing patients, developing care plans, and administering treatments tailored to individuals with respiratory disorders. You will collaborate closely with physicians, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive and effective patient care.
- Patient Assessment: Conduct thorough assessments of patients with acute pulmonary conditions, including detailed respiratory evaluations, to determine the severity and nature of their conditions.
- Care Planning: Develop and implement individualized care plans based on the assessed needs of patients, taking into consideration their medical history, current symptoms, and overall health status.
- Treatment Administration: Administer and monitor treatments such as oxygen therapy, bronchodilators, and other respiratory interventions. Ensure accurate dosage and assess patient response to interventions.
- Patient Education: Educate patients and their families on pulmonary conditions, treatment plans, and self-management strategies. Provide guidance on lifestyle modifications, medications, and techniques for managing respiratory symptoms.
- Monitoring and Documentation: Continuously monitor patients' respiratory status, vital signs, and overall response to treatments. Maintain detailed and accurate patient records, documenting interventions, changes in condition, and responses to therapy.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with interdisciplinary healthcare teams, including physicians, respiratory therapists, physical therapists, and other nurses, to optimize patient care and outcomes.
- Emergency Response: Be prepared to respond effectively to respiratory emergencies, providing immediate care and coordinating with the healthcare team to stabilize patients.
- Quality Improvement: Participate in quality improvement initiatives, contributing to the development and implementation of best practices in acute pulmonary care.
As part of our recruiting process, All Med Search may contact you via email and SMS text message. By responding 'YES' to our engagement, and/or by submitting your application/resume, responding to an email, or any type of engagement with recruiting efforts, you consent to future communication via email and SMS text message. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For assistance, reply 'HELP' to your texts or to opt-out, reply 'STOP' to either emails or texts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.