Radiology Technologist- Multiple Shifts
Plano, TX 75075 US
Shift Details (3 Shifts Available):
Rotating Day shift: 7:30- 8 pm (1st week they’ll work Mon, Tues, Friday, Saturday; 2nd week they’ll work Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Rotating Day Shift: 7:00 am- 7:30 pm (1st week they’ll work Mon, Tues, Friday, Saturday; 2nd week they’ll work Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Weekends Only: 8:00 am -8:30 pm (Friday – Sunday )
Radiology Technologist Job Summary
Performs high-quality diagnostic radiographic procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Effectively participates and promotes Star Service skills to include service recovery.
Radiology Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality diagnostic imaging.
- Delivers customer-focused care. Maintains records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, and ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job functions.
- Delivers customer-focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include the transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
- Graduate or Certificate from a Professional School of Radiology.
- ARRT, state licensure, and BCLS required.
- 1 year of Radiology acute experience within the last year required
- The license needs to be current
- Sign on: up to $5k
- Relocation Assistance: up to $5k