Radiology Tech - 1649009
Plano, TX 75075 US
Radiology Technologist Job Summary:
Performs high quality diagnostic radiographic procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Effectively participates and promotes Star Service skills to include service recovery.
Radiology Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality diagnostic imaging.
- Delivers customer focused care.
- Maintains records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include the transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
- Graduate or Certificate from a Professional School of Radiology.
- ARRT, state licensure and BCLS required.
- 1 year of Radiology acute experience within the last year required
- License needs to be current
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Rotating Day Shifts from 7:00am-7:30pm
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Meet Your Recruiter
April has been in Staffing and Recruiting since earning her Bachelors degree in Communication in 2016 from the University of Memphis.
April recently moved to the Atlanta, GA area with her husband and son. She enjoys renovating her home, eating great food, and traveling.