Rad Tech (up to $10K Sign-On-Bonus) - Can't Miss Opportunity At Leading Acute Care Hospital
Laredo, TX 78041 US
Rad Technologist - Laredo, TX - Amazing Comp Package!
We are looking for a Rad Technologist to join our team at our award-winning acute care hospital in Laredo, TX. This role is responsible for using their expert knowledge of anatomy to position patients safely and comfortably during scans; they will also explain procedures before scans begin. The Rad Tech will be required to maintain patient records and ensure all equipment is clean, safe, and functioning properly. Providing our patients, unwavering care, and the best overall experience possible is of utmost importance.
· Graduate of an accredited program in Radiology Technology either hospital based or college degree program.
· Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology or eligible.
· BLS within 30 days of hire.
· State license or certification if applicable
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Industry leading benefits package
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Higher Learning scholarships for employee's children
- 401k (100% annual match – up to 9%)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Working for a Leading Healthcare Organization that focuses on taking care of their people.
- Much more!
· All Shift Available
APPL TODAY TO BE IMMEDIATELY CONSIDERED FOR A CT/RT TECH ROLE AT OUR LOCATION IN LEWISVILLE, TEXAS. WE ALSO HAVE SIMILAR ROLES AT OUR OTHER FACILITIES THROUGHOUT TEXAS THAT WE'D LOVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage via SMS text message. By responding to our engagement, submitting your application, or sending us your resume, you consent to future communication via email and SMS text message unless you opt-out by responding “STOP” to either emails or SMS texts. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For assistance, reply 'HELP' to your texts.