RN GYN Surgical
Seattle, WA 98122 US
Full Time (36 Hours Per Week)
Our nationally recognized hospital is seeking a dedicated surgical nurse to join our team of compassionate professionals who deliver exceptional patient care.
If you are dedicated to surgical nursing excellence and being a patient advocate, we want you on our team. Competitive pay, excellent benefits, and relocation assistance make this an attractive position. Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to work alongside a phenomenal nursing staff delivering compassionate, ethical, evidence-based care to every patient. Join us by applying today!
- Very competitive D.O.E.
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and tuition reimbursement
- Collaborative, patient-focused work environment
3 -12's (36h week)
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for pre-op and post-op surgical patients
- Collaborate with surgeons, anesthesiologists and other clinical staff
- Monitor patients and communicate changes in condition
- Educate patients and families on care needs
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Promote patient dignity, autonomy and comfort
- Advocate for patient rights and optimal care outcomes
- Active RN license in Washington State
- 1+ years of recent surgical nursing experience
- Strong clinical judgment and communication skills
- BSN degree
- National certification in surgical nursing
If you are an RN passionate about providing the highest quality treatment to surgical patients, we encourage you to apply!
Meet Your Recruiter
Christopher is a driven HR professional with an appreciation for the human element of Human Resources. Possessing a background ranging from Army personnel management to venue staffing and supporting small businesses. By using skills from his IT background he was able to assist businesses in a multitude of ways. He helped numerous companies integrate new ATS and hiring processes. Christopher has always had an appreciation for the medical field and has volunteered in the past at hospitals and provided suicide intervention for returning veterans.
As a New Jersey transplant of 22 years he loves the ocean, the Pine Barrens and a good slice of pizza. In his free time he enjoys the outdoors, cooking, and tinkering. He and his kids enjoy spending time at the boardwalk and being active.