RN Clinical Manager - Surgical Services
Athens, GA 30309 US
Full time, Permanent Clinical Manager Position in Athens, GA
Take the next step in your career with Georgia's Top Hospital.
We place Healthcare professionals into full time, permanent positions in Georgia.
Position available: RN Clinical Manager
Seeking RN leader with experience in OR and/or pre-Op, PACU and pre-admissions to manage a department within the surgical services unit.
Among other duties, the Clinical Manager has administrative and operational responsibility for the assigned department, including management of cost, people, operations, quality of care and clinical outcomes, patient/physician and staff
satisfaction, change management and any other relevant responsibilities related to this position.
- Graduate of a nursing program
- Three (3) years of nursing experience in a hospital or clinical setting.
- At least one (1) year of relevant leadership experience
- Demonstrated clinical competency in the specialty area
- Active GA or multistate Nursing License & BLS
We look forward to meeting you and being a part of your career choices.