Largo, FL 33770 US
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification preferred (required within 6 months of hire).
- Current PALS/ENPC and NIHSS certifications preferred.
- National Operating Room Nurse Certification (CNOR) preferred.
- One year previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior General Surgery nursing experience desired.
- Prior Transplant Surgery nursing experience desired.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
· Shifts: We have a few openings and different shifts available:
§ 3 12 hour shifts 6:30am – 7pm (Mon, Tues, Wed) or (Wed, Thurs, Fri)
§ 5 8 hour shifts 6:30am – 3pm Monday - Friday
· Must have experience: Operating Room, CVOR experience or extensive Surgical Tech experience
· Beds: 2 CVOR Rooms
Does this role do call? Yes – It is typically 1-2 nights per week and 1-2 weekends per month depending on the number of nurses in rotation.
Sal range: 2 year $29.75 – 5 year $32.43 – 10 year $35.45 – 17+ year $41.32
CNOR Certification Differential: $1.50/hr
Call – $3.50/hr, Time and Half if called back in
SIGN ON: $10,000 paid out on first pay check
Relo: 100-500 miles $1500; 500+ miles $2500; 1500+miles $3500
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.