RN - PCU
Tallahassee, FL 32310 US
Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· Florida RN license and/or approved multistate RN license required
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider
· ACLS - required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 1-3 Years Acute care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician’s orders
· Knowledge of universal precautions
· Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
· Basic computer skills
· Basic arrhythmia test recognition – have upon hire or within 30 days of hire with a 90% passing score
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year short term or long term acute care exp.
- 44 beds
- 1:5 ratio
- Days and Night shifts open (7-7)
- Fast pace/ challenging unit
- PCT support on unit
- Must be willing to care for COVID patients
- Night diff: $3
- Weekend diff: $2
As part of our recruiting process, All Med Search may contact you via email and SMS text message. By responding 'YES' to our engagement, and/or by submitting your application/resume, responding to an email, or any type of engagement with recruiting efforts, you consent to future communication via email and SMS text message. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For assistance, reply 'HELP' to your texts or to opt-out, reply 'STOP' to either emails or texts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lynjaé was raised all over California, primarily Los Angeles and surrounding areas, and eventually took her talents to New York City. In NYC is where she began her career in sales and customer service. Upon her return to the west coast she implemented all the fast city life, hustle an bustle, into her career here and has excelled.
Lynjaé became a recruiter as a way to essentially help people. She realized that when she would speak with friends about their searches in employment she wouldn't get positive feedback, so she decided to go in and make a change. Lynjaé finds joy in matching candidates to the perfect job for them.
In her spare time, Lynjaé enjoys reading and making some sort of art. Painting, drawing, music, anything. She also just enjoys quality time with the ones she loves and her dog Shyla.