RN - Medical ICU, Coronary ICU, Neuro ICU *NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Wichita, KS 67052 US
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Nurse or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- BLS & ACLS – Health Care provider ( ONLY BLS is needed to start)
- Experience in acute care nursing and ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment preferred
- Basic Nursing skills needed and should know how to be a nurse
Ideally 6 months - 1 year MS experience would be GREAT. Some experience is better then none
Will consider the following experience: (NO NEW GRADS FOR NEURO)
- LTC RN - Long Term Care
- SNF RN - MUST BE STRONG
- Home Heath RN - MUST BE STRONG
- Case Manager RN's who have worked floor nursing in the past
- WILL NOT consider nurses working in corrections or prison/jail
- Neuro ICU-14 beds, very high acuity patients. This is a growing field and our newest unit! This is where you want to be if you value teamwork.
More about living in Wichita:
- Paying for less doesn’t mean settling for less. Living in Wichita means enjoying a high quality of life at an affordable cost.
- Discover a city where commutes are short, housing costs are low and possibilities are endless.
- Lifestyles range from downtown lofts to sublime suburbia.
- Arts and Culture are rich in Wichita with more than 30 museums and cultural art
- Outdoor activities include over 100 miles of bike paths, parks and paddle boarding/kayaking in the Arkansas and Little Arkansas rivers.
What We Can Offer You
· Training and Professional Development
· Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Forgiveness
· 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Healthcare and Dependent Care
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Financial Fitness Program with a CFP
Salary: $23.50- MID (9yrs) $26.90 - MAX $33.50 per hr. and based on years of experience.
$3.25- night differential $4.50- weekend differential (Fri 11:00- Sun 11:00)
Sign on bonus - $5,000 with 2 yrs RN experience
Relocation: Case by Case Basis – upto $2500 Payable no later than the 2nd paycheck
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.