RN - Med Tele/PCU - $5k Sign On Bonus
Kissimmee, FL 34759 US
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing, and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS certifications thru AHA
- ACLS certification thru AHA within 6 months of hire
- Minimum of 1 year of Current acute Med/Surg Tele experience in an acute setting, strongly preferred
- Must posses great customer service skills
Additional Info: Med Surg Tele/ PCU (7)
- Shifts: Nights/ Days (7-7)
- Majority Night shift
- 12 hour shifts
- Must have 1 year Med Surg Tele/ PCU exp
- 34 beds (med surg Tele) 22 beds (PCU)
- 5:1 ratio
Night Shift diff: $4
Sign On: 5k
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.