RN - ICU
Kissimmee, FL 34759 US
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS certifications thru AHA
- ACLS certifications thru AHA within 6 months of hire
- Previous experience in ICU is strongly preferred
- Must posses great customer service skills
Additional Info: ICU Registered Nurse
- Shifts: Nights/ Days (7-7)
- 12 hour shifts
- Must have 1 year ICU or ER/ PACU exp in acute care hospital setting
- 1 Charge Night position available
- 8 beds
Salary range: $27 (1 year)- $33 (7 years) $41 (max- 17 year) depending on experience
Night Shift diff: $4
Sign On: 5k
Qualified candidates will be contact immediately for interviews.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.