RN - Cardiac Telemetry
Bradenton, FL 34209 US
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
· Current Florida State RN license or compact state RN license
· Current BLS through American Heart Association required
· Current ACLS preferred; required within 6 months of hire
· Minimum one year RN experience preferred but not required
· Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
· Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
- Shifts: Nights (10)/ Days (5) (7-7)
- 12 hour shifts
- Must have 1 year of RN experience
- 1 year of recent acute care experience in any area required
- WILL TRAIN
- 42 beds
Salary range: $26 (1 year)- $31 (8 years) $37 (max- 17 year) depending on experience
Night Shift diff: $4.50
National cert: $2
Sign On: 5k (for day shift) 10k (for night shift)
RELO: 5K if over 500 miles and 2,500 for 100-500 miles
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.