Power or HVAC Technician
Baltimore, MD 21117 US
Job Title: Power/HVAC Technician
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Type: Full-time with potential for overtime and/or weekends
Salary: $62,000-$74,000 Annually
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus program.
- No-cost medical plan option available.
- Robust technical training programs (in-person and virtual) covering diesel, gas, compressed air, electrical, controls, oil-free air compressors, HVAC, microgrid & storage, and more.
- Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement.
- Safety-focused culture with exposure to innovative technology.
As a Power/HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing power generators and commercial HVAC equipment. The role involves performing inspections, troubleshooting equipment failures, and handling repairs both in the shop and on-site. Additionally, you will be required to calculate nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements, as well as read and understand schematics.
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience working on power generators and/or commercial HVAC equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment failures in the shop and perform necessary repairs.
- Experience in calculating nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding schematics.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent years of experience.
- 1-3 years of specific experience in power generators and/or commercial HVAC equipment.
- Valid driver's license.
- Experience obtaining and maintaining a TWIC card or valid DOT medical card based on customer requirements.
- Familiarity with safety protocols and a commitment to a safety-focused culture.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Flexibility to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.