Pediatric RN- float pool
Dallas, TX 75230 US
Shift: Nights (rotating weekends)
About Our Client
Our Client is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas. Our Client offers a full-service adult and pediatric hospital with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms and numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. They operate as an 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope you will notice the Medical City difference from the moment you walk through our doors.
About the Role
As a Pediatric RN in our Float Pool, you will play a vital role in delivering compassionate, family-centered care to pediatric patients in various settings within our facility. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting thorough assessments of pediatric patients and developing tailored care plans.
- Administering medications, treatments, and procedures in accordance with established protocols.
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Providing emotional support and education to patients and their families.
- Adhering to infection control and safety guidelines.
As a Pediatric RN in our Float Pool, you'll be an integral part of our team in providing direct care and support to pediatric patients who are acutely or critically ill. You'll be working within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act and will have a unique opportunity to float to different units such as NICU, Pedi ICU, Pedi Congenital ICU, and Pedi ED as part of our Super Pool.
You'll create, implement, modify, and evaluate the care plan while keeping it individualized, family-centered, and holistic. You'll also maintain a safe and therapeutic environment for our patients. We encourage you to participate in our MCCH initiatives and process improvement while providing high-quality age-specific care for the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, and young adult populations.
We value your support in our mission, vision, and values of the organization, and we believe that you'll make a significant difference in the lives of our patients.
BSN is required:
- With CNO approval: If Candidates do not have a BSN Degree but have an ADN, they have a Tuition Free ADN to BSN program here at HCA! Online takes approx a year!
3-6 years of RECENT ACUTE CARE RN experience in Pediatric ICU, Pediatric CVICU or NICU
Must be able to work in 4 of the following areas, 2 of which must be critical care: NICU, PICU, CHSU, NCICU, Peds ED, 6D, 6N, Stem Cell Transplant (pediatric patients)
TX RN License or Compact License
Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or America Red Cross required.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We would love to hear from you today if you're a good fit for the Pediatric RN in our Float Pool position at our Dallas, TX hospital.
As part of our recruiting process, All Med Search may contact you via email and SMS text message. By responding to our engagement, and/or by submitting your application/resume, you consent to future communication via email and SMS text message. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For assistance, reply 'HELP' to your texts or to opt-out, reply 'STOP' to either emails or texts.