Philadelphia, PA 19134 US
Pediatric Dentist Attending
We are seeking a compassionate Pediatric Dentist to join our team at Philadelphia's premier pediatric hospital. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide exemplary pediatric dental care while supervising and instructing our pediatric dental residents.
As an Attending Pediatric Dentist, you will:
- Provide direct supervision and instruction of residents during clinic, operating room, and sedation procedures
- Lead didactic lectures and actively participate in curriculum development for the residency program
- Engage residents in scholarly activities and research
- Collaborate with faculty to establish goals and direction for the residency program
- Perform comprehensive oral exams, complex dental procedures, and sedation dentistry
- Create individualized treatment plans focused on preventive and restorative oral health
- Partner closely with our pediatricians, anesthesiologists, and other specialists
We are seeking candidates dedicated to providing compassionate care and empowering the next generation of pediatric dentists. If you are passionate about improving children’s oral health through a combination of clinical excellence, education, mentorship, and leadership, we encourage you to apply.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with unmatched opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
Degree in Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS) from a CODA accredited dental school
Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Able to obtain dental license to practice dentistry in the State of Pennsylvania
Able to obtain dental anesthesia permit – restricted I (oral conscious sedation) in the State of Pennsylvania.
Proven hands-on medical-dental management experience.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to apply!
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 30 years of executive and senior leadership roles in national restaurant chains, Guerrino “Jerry” Ruta is a proven leader. He has helped build successful organizations by effectively sourcing, developing and promoting exceptional people. Jerry is a focused, driven leader who values professional relationships. He is a persuasive, influential communicator who thrives in challenging situations. He has a straightforward, helpful, collaborative approach with recruiting and staffing.
Jerry and his wife, Terry, are Pittsburgh natives and now live in Carver, MN. They have two grown children, Nicole and Augustin.