Asheville, NC 28801 US
Supervisor Nursing Unit-Specialty Hospital
Shift: Full-Time (7PM-7AM)
The Hospital is a 763-bed healthcare facility located in North Carolina. The hospital is known for being the region's only Level II trauma center, as well as being home to the only children's hospital in the western portion of the state.
The Hospital offers a variety of services, including women's services, sports medicine, and neurological care. The hospital's cardiovascular services include the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region. The quality of the facility's services has earned much recognition, such as being named among the nation's best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Truven Health Analytics, and Healthgrades.
The Clinical Supervisor is generally a first line leader and resource for providers, staff, and patients, related to clinical issues. The Clinical Supervisor collaborates with Nursing Director or designee on clinical and non-clinical issues (employee relations, individual behaviors, provider relationships, etc.). Exercises management responsibilities through problem-solving and collaboration, independently and as delegated by Nursing Director.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising, directing, coaching, and mentoring nursing staff. Provides nursing services to patients and families, in accordance with scope of practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) as defined by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina, or an associated compact state.
- Current BLS: Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Current ACLS: American Heart Association.
- National certification in progressive care or critical care
- 2-5 years of hospital experience in a supervisory role.
- Computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheets, data management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary Ranges: Mid $38.41 (8-10 years experience) Max: $45.89 (10+ Years Experience)
Sign on Bonus: UpTo $5K
Relocation Assistance: UpTo $5K