Nurse Practitioner/Physician's Assistant | Primary Care | Great PNW Opportunity!
Elma, WA 98512 US
Seeking Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with direct patient care experience. If you are passionate about your role in providing quality healthcare, are team oriented, and have a desire to contribute to and be a part of a small but vibrant community near major cities in Washington state while surrounded by the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest, we are looking for you.
Provide comprehensive advanced practice nursing care for Primary Care patients. Performs evaluations, discusses patient goals, implements care plans, prescribes medication, educates patients and monitors patient progress.
Works collaboratively with patients and other members of the care team to maintain a patient-centered approach to care that supports positive patient experiences while ensuring delivery of evidence-based, quality care.
Required Education and Experience
- Masters degree in Nursing or Doctorate in Nursing Practice
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience preferred.
Minium required Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations
- Unrestricted license to practice in the State of Washington as an ARNP
- Unrestricted Washington license as a Registered Nurse
- DEA certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
Great benefits included.
We look forward to meeting you and being a part of supporting your career goals!