Nurse Manager Pediatric Emergency Department - $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Tampa, FL 33613 US
Job Title: Pediatric Emergency Room Nurse Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
Pay Range: $42,310 - $63,460 + 10% Annual Performance Incentive
Sign-On Bonus: $10,000 (4 installments with a 2-year commitment)
Relocation Assistance: $5,000 or $10,000 (lump sum with a 2-year commitment, based on distance)
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room Nurse Manager to lead our dynamic team in Tampa, FL. The ideal candidate will have a passion for pediatric emergency care, strong leadership skills, and the ability to create a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Pediatric Emergency Room (ED)
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to nursing staff
- Ensure compliance with hospital policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to optimize patient care
- Monitor and evaluate patient outcomes and implement quality improvement initiatives
- Facilitate staff development and training programs
- Foster a culture of patient-centered care and excellence in service delivery
- Participate in budget planning and resource allocation for the Pediatric ED
- Act as a liaison between nursing staff, administration, and other departments
- Associates degree in Nursing or related field
- Three years of experience in a clinical specialty
- Two years of experience in a leadership role
- Current RN or APRN license to work in the state of Florida
- Valid advanced certification per attached matrix addendum
- ACLS Required
- BLS Required
- PALS Required
- Competitive salary with annual performance incentive
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Military Friendly Employer - Veterans Welcome To Apply!
If you are a dedicated and experienced Pediatric Emergency Room Nurse Manager looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity, we invite you to apply and join our team committed to delivering exceptional pediatric emergency care in Tampa, FL.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.