Nuclear Medicine Technologist - 1596439
Winchester, VA US
• Position Title: Nuclear Medicine Tech
• Role (RN, Tech, LPN, PT, etc.): Tech
• Specialty: Nuclear Medicine
• Work hours and on call hours required- Days- no call required
• Educational, certification and/or licensure requirements- Successful completion of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Technology program and current ARRT (N) ARRT(R), or NMTCB certification as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist required *
• Salary and shift diff pay- Salary varies based on experience level. Average is $42.84/hr
• Sign on bonus and applicable details- $20,000
• Number of beds in unit/unit size- N/A
• Clinician/patient ratio- N/A
• Average number of patients cared for daily in unit- N/A
• Types of diagnoses and patients care for in unit - Nuclear Medicine services for patients of all ages including neonate, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric in a large regional referral center which is a 500 bed level 2 trauma center
• Job description (please attached to email when returning this form)
• Reporting structure- Reports to Operations Manager of Imaging PET, CT, Nuclear Studies
• Relocation fee and applicable details- Yes - If applicants current residence is 50 – 300 miles from their primary work location; $5,000. If applicants current residence is > 300 miles from their primary work location; $7,500
• Urgency of need to fill- URGENT
• Description of interview process- Applications will be sent to Talent Acquisition for vetting and then moved to Operations Manager if passes initial screening
- Shift: Day
Who We Are
Not-for-profit network of hospitals, urgent cares, physician practices, and services. Expanding across Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland, we are devoted to the health of all who call our 18-county area home.
A vital resource for healthcare, we are the region’s largest employer, a dependable community partner, and are at the leading edge of clinical innovations.
We are looking for passionate, innovative, and caring people who will each bring their unique skills and perspectives to our workplace.
What You Will Do:
Performs diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures as ordered by physicians, adapting routine procedures as necessary for patients of all ages including neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
What You Will Bring:
Certification & Licensures
ARRT (N), ARRT(R), or NMTCB certification as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist required *
BLS Certification (Basic Life Support) - American Heart ‘Healthcare Provider’ (HCP) - AHA approved required **
* and/or successful completion of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Technology or Radiologic Technology training program
** New hires must have American Heart Association (AHA) appropriate certification prior to completion of orientation.
• Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development and competence in providing Nuclear Medicine services for patients of all ages including neonate, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
What You Will Get:
We believe everyone is a caregiver, and our goal is to create an environment where our caregivers thrive physically, financially, and emotionally. In addition to a competitive salary, our most popular benefits for full-time employees include:
• A Zero-Deductible Health Plan
• Dental and vision insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Tuition Assistance
• Retirement Savings Match
• A Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with many aspects of emotional wellbeing
• Membership to Healthy U: An Incentive-Based Wellness Program
We offer a health savings account & flexible spending account for childcare, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and professional development. In addition, several perks come with working for the largest employer in the region, such as discounts to on-campus dining, and more.
Meet Your Recruiter
Logan Stanzione grew up in Pawtucket, Rhode Island and now resides in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Healthcare is one of many industries of his expertise. Logan goes above and beyond for his candidates and clients making sure they have a positive experience. The standard is making sure whoever you're assisting with will have their standards met. Building relationships, keeping consistent communication: these are the areas candidates and clients appreciate the most.