Nuclear Medicine Tech - 1591172
Richmond, VA 23225 US
Up to $15k sign on bonus for qualified candidates
Job Summary and Qualifications
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Perform a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic Nuclear Medicine procedures.
- Order, prepare, calibrate, store and administer radiopharmaceuticals for routine and on-call procedures.
- Perform quality assurance on cameras and various instruments.
- Operate various radiation detection devices.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform all necessary computer operations (i.e. Meditech, PACS and Syntrac).
- Ensure proper charges are entered and physician orders are verified.
- Computer processing.
- Perform quarterly inventory of radioactive sealed sources.
- Participate in maintenance of departmental records, manuals and inventory.
- Perform decontamination procedures.
- Assist in the cleaning and maintenance of the department.
- Answer phones, greet patients, physicians, and the public.
- Completes and maintains educational requirements.
PREFERRED: Minimum of one year as a nuclear medicine technologist
*HOWEVER, WILL TAKE NEW GRADS*
REQUIRED: Graduate of AMA approved School of Nuclear Medicine Technology. ARRT-N or CNMT licensed. Continuing education as required for licensure.
Required: American Registry of Radiologic Technology or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board
Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
Meet Your Recruiter
April has been in Staffing and Recruiting since earning her Bachelors degree in Communication in 2016 from the University of Memphis.
April recently moved to the Atlanta, GA area with her husband and son. She enjoys renovating her home, eating great food, and traveling.