New Graduate Registered Nurse - 1584461
Denver, CO 80218 US
Entry Level Registered Nurse Program
- You will enjoy meaningful learning opportunities and networking opportunities with your peers in a cohort setting
- You will complete new employee orientation and unit orientation (10 – 12 weeks)
- You will complete 5-6 weeks didactic training including clinical orientation, relevant certification courses, high-fidelity simulation, Meditech EMR training, and a variety of e-learning. Your schedule will be Monday-Friday 40 hours per week during this time
- You will complete 5-6 weeks clinical training on the unit with a dedicated preceptor. Your schedule 32 hours per week, working on your preceptor’s schedule
- Open units include: Med/Surg, Med/Tele Cardiac, Ortho, Spine, Neuro, Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Critical Care, Complex Surgical Transplant, Step Down Unit, Acute Rehab, Behavioral Health, PACU, and more
- CANADIAN STUDENTS ACCEPTED!
- VISA SPONSORSHIP OFFERED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS THAT GRADUATED FROM AN ACCREDITED NURSING PROGRAM WITHIN THE UNITED STATES (*excluding nationals from India and China*)
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ACTIVE OPT . OPT IS A TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION FOR A YEAR.
THEY APPLY FOR AN OPT WHILE IN SCHOOL . THEIR FIRST JOB OUT OF SCHOOL TO GET A OPT MUST DIRECTLY RELATE TO THEIR MAJOR.
- You will need your current nursing degree (associates or bachelors) by the start date
- You will need your passing NCLEX results by the start date\
- You must not have any current or prior experience working as an acute care hospital Registered Nurse
- You must be flexible to work either day or night shift as the unit-specific needs vary
- You must be flexible to commit to a full time Registered Nurse position with a HealthONE hospital for a two year commitment period
- All HealthONE (HCA) colleagues, providers, students, residents, and contractors are required to adhere to the state mandate regarding the COVID-19 vaccine by October 31, 2021. To comply you must be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious/health exemption in order to begin employment.
The following specialty areas are available during the program:
- Surgical Oncology (Oncology/Med-Surg patients)
- Med-Surg overflow (COVID patients/MS overflow)
- Trauma Med (Similar to ED pace-Car accident, GSW, Psych)
- Neuro Medical (Hospitalist & Stroke patients)
- Ortho Spine (Wesley is top 100 places to have spinal surgery in the US-Fast paced unit)
Med Surg Tele:
- Intermediate Care Unit (Step down unit)
- Surgical Telemetry/Cardiac progressive care (Telemetry unit, half unit is step down)
Meet Your Recruiter
April has been in Staffing and Recruiting since earning her Bachelors degree in Communication in 2016 from the University of Memphis.
April recently moved to the Atlanta, GA area with her husband and son. She enjoys renovating her home, eating great food, and traveling.