New Grad Registered Nurse Residency (New Grad RN)
Savannah, GA 31404 US
Job Title: New Graduate RN Residency Program
Location: Savannah, GA
Starting Rate: $28.23 per hour
Sign-On Bonus: $10,000
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing School – within the past 1 year is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license.
- No current or prior experience working as an acute care hospital RN.
- Flexibility to work day or night shift (unit needs vary).
We are excited to offer a unique and comprehensive New Graduate RN Residency Program in Savannah, GA, designed to support and nurture the development of new graduate Registered Nurses as they embark on their professional journey. This program is ideal for recent nursing school graduates who are eager to build a solid foundation in acute care nursing.
If you are a recent nursing school graduate with a passion for patient care, a commitment to learning, and a desire to embark on a rewarding nursing career, we encourage you to apply for our New Graduate RN Residency Program in Savannah, GA. This is your opportunity to gain valuable experience, receive mentorship, and become a proficient acute care hospital RN, all while enjoying a competitive starting rate and attractive sign-on bonus. Join us in delivering exceptional patient care and growing as a healthcare professional.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.