New Grad Registered Nurse (RN)
Houston, TX US
We welcome all recent RN graduates from a registered nursing program and students graduating within the next six months to please apply to our residency/ mentorship programs designed to help you gain the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to provide informed, high-quality care to your patients. Please do not reply to this email. Click here to apply.
All Med Search specializes in placing Registered Nurses into full time, permanent positions at hospitals across the country. One of our client partners is a renowned hospital system with over 200 acute care hospitals on 22 states. They have asked us to help them locate excellent new grad nurses looking to be trained into the specialty of their choice.
What does this mean for you?
- Aside from the giving you an excellent foundation for the rest of your career as you move from the classroom to the patient room, the potential for career growth is phenomenal.
- After completing your two year residency at the hospital, if you want to relocate you can apply to transfer within the organization.
Participating Units Include:
Med-Surg, Ortho/Spine, Neuro, Oncology, Telemetry, Solid Organ Transplant, Step-Down/Progressive Units, Bone Marrow Transplant, Mom/Baby, Critical Care and Behavioral Health
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- And more….
Relocation Assistance is available and you can apply to transfer within the organization to nay of their facilities in 22 states after your residency is complete. We have positions available in:
- North Carolina
- Texas (Houston)
- South Carolina
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) obtained within 30 days of employment
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) obtained within 1 year of employment
Other Certifications maybe required during employment
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
Registered Nurse License or Graduate Nurse in the State
No nursing experience needed
Some travel maybe needed for training
Meet Your Recruiter
CEO & COO
Nadia Gruzd is one of the nation’s top global healthcare talent acquisition and recruiting experts. Her expertise enables her to work with hiring managers to help healthcare organizations develop staffing strategies in order to achieve their business objectives.
Nadia has built a unique recruitment methodology based on what she has learned over the past 30 years and she teaches her methodology to in-house recruiters – new and experienced – to enable them to become more confident and professional and fill more direct hire vacancies in a shorter time frame, thereby producing the highest productivity at the lowest cost.
Nadia also teaches hiring managers how to hire, train and manage recruiters to ensure the best results for you and your team.
- Nadia was selected for membership in the Pinnacle Society, a recruiting industry honor society recognizing 75 of the top executive recruiters worldwide
- She was recognized by the California Staffing Professionals Association as California's Staffing Professional of the year
- Nadia received The National Association of Professional Business Women award that recognizes her excellence within the Healthcare Recruitment Industry
- Nadia served on the Board of Directors of NAPS for 2 years. She is a Certified International Personnel Consultant and Certified Employee Retention Specialist.
- Nadia was inducted in the International Professional Business Woman's Hall of Fame for outstanding achievements in Human Resources, Recruitment and Personnel
- Nadia was awarded the honor of Woman of the Year by the American Biographical Institute & its Board of International Research